Women & Men
Define, contour, and shape your cheeks with cheek dermal fillers. Performed by experienced medical professionals, this effective treatment augments your cheeks, and enhances your appearance. It also restores cheek hollowness caused by ageing and weight loss.
How it works
Chasing more contoured cheeks? Has age left your face hollow and saggy? Cheek dermal filler injections are an effective treatment to enhance and rejuvenate your appearance.
Cheek dermal filler adds structure to your cheeks, providing support and lift to the overlying skin. This improves facial hollowing, cheek shape, and definition. It can also improve deep cheek wrinkles, often worse when smiling. It gives an immediate result, that lasts 12-24 months.
Trust us with your cheek fillers to achieve natural, balanced results. Let us design a personalised cheek dermal filler just for you, that addresses your concerns, and that aligns with your aesthetic goals.
Experience the benefits of cheek dermal fillers done by expert cosmetic injectors at Cosmetic Connection:
- Supports the under eyes, allowing for a more effective result from tear trough filler injections
- Adds width to the mid face, for a more tapered, feminine appearance when requested
- Gives the cheeks a more chiselled, masculine appearance when preferred
- Reduces the appearance of skin sagging
- Optimises facial proportions, giving a more balanced appearance
- Enhances the appearance of your smile by adding structure to the cheek and reducing smile wrinkles around the cheek apex
- Improves facial symmetry
Cheek filler injections are a simple and convenient treatment, that have no downtime.
Preparation & aftercare
To ensure your cheek fillers go to plan, follow our preparation guidelines:
- Remove all makeup immediately before your appointment
- Avoid consuming excessive alcohol within 24 hours of your appointment
- Refrain from intense exercise immediately before your appointment
After cheek fillers, proper aftercare is crucial for optimal healing and results:
- Avoid makeup, excessive alcohol and intense exercise until the following day
- Gently apply a wrapped ice pack to the treated areas to minimise swelling and bruising
- Refrain from applying pressure to the treated areas for 7 days
- Mild discomfort and swelling in the treated areas is to be expected
- Small lumps related to local swelling may occur and will resolve over a few weeks
Before & after
Before & after
Before and after cheek filler to improve contour and definition.
Before and after cheek fillers combined with under eye fillers to reduce mid face hollowness for our patient.
Before and after cheek filler to add structure, shape and contour to our patient’s cheeks.
Before and after cheek filler to correct age-related volume loss of the inner cheeks.
We restored a youthful curve to our patient’s cheeks.
Before and after cheek fillers to reduce lower crow’s feet wrinkles.
We also used crow’s feet anti-wrinkle injections for a more pronounced result.
Before and after cheek fillers to correct mid face volume loss.
We achieved a refreshed look for our patient, by reducing cheek hollowness.
Before and after cheek filler to support under eye hollows. His treatment also involved under eye filler for a comprehensive rejuvenation.
Before and after cheek filler to improve the structure and definition of our patient’s mid face.
Before and after cheek fillers to sculpt a more defined mid face.
Before and after cheek fillers to sculpt a more contoured ‘ogee’ curve.
We used cheek fillers were used here to enhance our patient’s facial structure, and reduce mid face hollowing.
Before and after cheek filler to improve the structure of our patient’s cheeks.
Before and after cheek fillers to reduce mid face hollowness, for a refreshed appearance.
Each cheek filler treatment is perfectly tailored to you.
Book this treatment through dermal fillers.
The price depends on the product type and quantity, and paired treatment combinations.
Get clarity on your treatment in our info hub.
We believe that you deserve to be fully informed about all aspects of your treatment. If you want to dive deeper into the details of this treatment, check out the in-depth information hub.Visit the info hub
We want to answer any possible questions you may have.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, get in touch with the clinic and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Cosmetic Connection is a dedicated cheek filler injection clinic in Melbourne and Sydney. Our clinic excels in providing a first-class service, and our cosmetic doctors are some of the most experienced in the country.
We offer a purely bespoke approach to cheek filler injections in Sydney and Melbourne, and will work with you to understand your concerns and develop a bespoke treatment plan to achieve your aesthetic goals.
If you want tailored cheek filler treatment in Sydney and Melbourne, choose the cosmetic doctors at Cosmetic Connection.
Cheek fillers are made of a compound based on a molecule known as hyaluronic acid. This is a substance found naturally in your skin.
Cheek fillers add volume, support and hydration to your cheeks. The filler we use depends on your treatment goals.
Thicker cheek fillers add deep support to your cheeks. This replaces volume, and improves definition.
Thinner fillers are used to contour and blend your cheeks, and are usually placed just beneath the skin.
Cheek fillers are a great option for:
- Those who lack cheek contour and definition
- People with cheek hollowing
- Those who look tired and sunken
- People with hollow under eyes, which can be made worse by a lack of cheek structure
Dermal fillers can be used to treat under eyes and cheeks. However, cheek fillers are usually much thicker compared to those used under the eyes.
Cheek fillers restore facial volume and reshapes your cheeks. They work by adding volumetric support to your cheek structure.
Cheek filler injections are one of the most popular cosmetic injectable treatments in Australia.
It is a great option for people with hollow cheeks, and those looking to enhance their appearance.
Cheek fillers cannot lift sagging skin. However, by improving the structure of your cheeks, you can sculpt a more tapered face shape which looks lifted.
If you want to enhance the appearance of your cheeks and look refreshed, cheek fillers are a great option.
Cheek filler injections can enhance your appearance in 3 ways:
- Treating cheek hollows for a refreshed look
- Highlighting your cheek apex, for more contour
- Reshape your cheeks to align with your aesthetic preferences
Most people start getting cheek fillers between the ages of 20 and 30.
Younger people generally get cheek fillers to enhance their appearance
Mature people have cheek fillers to restore volume lost with age, and treat facial hollowing.
The benefits of cheek filler injections include:
- Contours and defines your cheeks
- Gives your face a fuller, healthier look
- Treats facial hollowing caused by genetic, age, or weight loss
- Defines the ogee curve of your cheeks
- Softens under eye hollows by supporting your tear troughs
The amount of cheek filler you need depends on your cheek structure, and your goals.
Most people have 1-2 syringes of cheek filler per side.
Cheek fillers restore and enhance the shape and volume of your cheeks. This gives your face a more structured appearance, but does not lift nasolabial folds.
Nasolabial fold fillers are an effective treatment for this concern. They can be combined with cheek fillers and lifting threads for a comprehensive result.
After your comprehensive consultation, we clean, mark, and numb your cheeks.
Using tiny needles or a blunt-tipped cannula, we then precisely place dermal fillers into your cheeks.
The cheek filler will be moulded to ensure a smooth result.
Cheek filler injections take 10-20 minutes to perform.
Cheek filler injections have minimal discomfort. We use tiny needles and strong numbing to significantly reduce pain.
The best filler to inject in the cheeks depends on your treatment goal, and the quality of your skin.
We use thicker filler to structure the deep cheek tissue, and a softer filler to contour.
Cheek fillers give an immediate, fully reversible result. Allow 1-2 days for any swelling to subside, and a few weeks for the filler to settle before assessing the final result.
Cheek fillers generally last 12-24 months for most people.
You can increase the longevity by having consistent maintenance treatments.
When performed properly, cheek fillers do not make you look fake.
The medical professionals here at Cosmetic Connection are experts in performing natural-looking cheek filler injections.
Prepare for your cheek dermal fillers with these steps:
- Cease all supplements 1 week before your treatment (unless taking for medical reasons)
- Avoid excessive alcohol for 24 hours before your treatment
- Attend your appointment without makeup
After cheek filler injections, you’ll experience an immediate improvement in then shape, definition, and contour of your cheeks. You may notice mild redness, swelling and discomfort in the injected area which resolves in 1-2 days. The fillers may also feel firm for 2-4 weeks.
You can do light exercise immediately after your cheek filler injections. Wait for 24 hours before intense exercise to minimise swelling.
Cheek filler injections are a safe cosmetic treatment.
Visiting an experienced, doctor-led cosmetic clinic is the best way to ensure that your treatment is performed as safely as possible.
The most common side effects from cheek filler injections are temporary swelling, redness and tenderness.
Very rare risks of cheek filler injections include infection and skin injury.
The following groups are unsuitable for cheek filler injections:
- Aged under 18
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Those with unrealistic expectations about what can be achieved with cheek filler injections
How do cheek dermal filler injections work?
Your cheekbones and facial fat determine the shape and contour of your cheeks. Depending on the shape, volume and distribution of the bone and fat, your cheeks may be straighter, more curved, fuller or flatter.
Some people naturally lack structured and contoured cheeks, while others find that with age or weight loss their once defined cheeks appear deflated and saggy.
We can use dermal fillers to enhance the shape of your natural cheeks, and to restore more youthful contours to your ageing cheeks. Dermal filler is a volumising gel that augments the underlying bone and fatty tissue providing support to the overlying skin. This allows us to sculpt your cheeks into a more aesthetic shape and size.
Cheek dermal fillers are a very popular treatment for both men and women. They have many benefits including:
- Convenient, no downtime treatment with immediate results
- Restores age-related volume loss for more youthful-looking cheeks
- Improves sagging skin
- Augments the shape of your cheeks
- Chisels your cheeks for a masculine look, when preferred
- Softens your cheek shape for a more feminine look, when preferred
- Reshapes your face, for either a more tapered, or more angular appearance, depending on your goals
We place cheek dermal fillers using either tiny needles, blunt-tipped cannulae or a combination of both. The technique used will depend on the treatment goals, and your specific anatomy. A combination approach often yields the best result. In experienced hands, both techniques are very low-risk, with minimal swelling, bruising and tenderness.
We can also use collagen stimulating injections to restore cheek volume lost with age, and improve the quality of your skin. Placing collagen stimulating injections into the cheeks gives the same result as dermal filler, but also leads to the production of new collagen fibres. This gives your cheeks a more youthful tissue quality with very long-lasting results.
Shape, contour, and define your cheeks with premium cheek dermal fillers, done by expert cosmetic doctors and nurses.
If you are searching for cheek fillers treatment in Sydney but don’t know who to trust, look no further.
Using premium brands of dermal filler, placed by experienced cosmetic doctors and nurses, Cosmetic Connection is the trusted name in cheek fillers in Sydney. Guided by a comprehensive consultation and facial assessment, Cosmetic Connection is the place to go for your cheek fillers in Sydney.
Whether you are wanting to restore lost volume, contour your cheeks, improve your cheek shape, lift sagging skin, or volumise a flattened mid-face, our cheek filler treatment can help.
Treat yourself to the gold standard cheek fillers in Sydney. Trust in the experts when it comes to cheek filler cosmetic injectables. With treatments done by award winning cosmetic injectors, Cosmetic Connection is a clinic you can trust.
Enhance Natural Appearance with Cosmetic Connection
Improve your facial aesthetic and look your best with dermal fillers for your cheeks. More people are choosing to naturally enhance their best features, and restore lost cheek volume using dermal filler.
Dermal fillers for cheeks are a popular treatment with benefits including:
- Restores volume to sunken, flattened cheeks
- Adds structure to the mid cheek which supports your under eyes (tear troughs)
- Treats facial hollowing, improving a gaunt appearance
- Improves cheek balance and facial proportions
- Corrects cheek asymmetry
- Can masculinise the cheeks for men
- Can feminise the cheeks for women
We use a combination of two techniques to perform cheek dermal fillers. The type we choose depends on the area of your cheeks treated, and the goals of the cheek filler treatment.
- Needle: we primarily use needles to place fillers on your outer cheeks, and to highlight your cheek apex
- Cannula: this is a small blunt needle that we use to volumise your inner cheek. Dermal filler cannulas are great for volumising facial fat, and have a very low chance of bruising.
How Do Cheek Dermal Fillers Work?
Cheek dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid. This is a gel-like substance that can exists naturally in our skin. The dermal fillers we use to enhance your cheeks vary in thickness. The choice of cheek filler depends on the area we want to inject, your treatment goals, and the quality of your skin. We use thicker cheek dermal fillers to mimic bone structure, allowing us to reshape your cheeks. For contouring your cheeks, we usually use more flexible dermal fillers. Flexible fillers work great for cheek contour, while preserving natural facial expression.
Cheek fillers work in two ways:
- To structure: injecting thicker filler to your outer cheek provides structure. This replaces volume lost with age, or can augment your natural shape where you are lacking due to genetics.
- To volumise: cheek fillers can replace volume lost with age or weight loss in your mid cheek. This corrects flattening, reduce under eye hollows, and contours your cheeks with surrounding features such as your eyes, nose, and lips.
After we’ve injected your cheek fillers, they dissolve naturally over time. This is a slow, and even process, that usually takes 12-24 months.
Personalised Cheek Dermal Filler with Cosmetic Connection
No two faces are the same. Cheek fillers in Sydney requires a personalised assessment, and an appraisal of your facial structure. It also needs a deep understanding of your desired goals of the cheek filler treatment.
There is no one size fits all approach with cheek fillers. At Cosmetic Connection, our highly regarded medical professionals will design a bespoke treatment plan just for you. This plan will outline the perfect type and amount of filler, and exactly where your cheek filler needs to be placed to achieve your goals.