Women & Men
Achieve defined, contoured and sculpted cheekbones with cheekbone dermal fillers. This effective treatment immediately enhances your cheekbones, balances your facial proportions, and improves sagging skin. It can even masculinise, feminise, slim your face, and reshape your face.
Experience the benefits of augmenting your cheeks with cheekbone fillers at Cosmetic Connection.
How it works
Defined and contoured cheekbones are manifested by many people, and its easy to see why. Structured cheekbones can transform your face, making you look more attractive and rejuvenated. With cheekbone fillers, you can immediately enhance and contour your cheekbones. Without downtime.
Cheekbone dermal fillers add structure to your cheekbones. This allows us to sculpt your cheekbones into a more aesthetic shape. It also allows us to improve the shape and balance of your facial proportions. Cheekbone fillers give a natural result, and can be completely tailored to you.
The team here at Cosmetic Connection are experienced in sculpting defined and contoured cheekbones using dermal fillers. We will work with you to develop a personalised treatment to sculpt your ideal cheekbones.
Enjoy the benefits of cheekbone dermal fillers done by expert cosmetic injectors at Cosmetic Connection:
- Improves cheekbone definition and shape
- Widens your mid face, for a more feminine appearance when preferred
- Chisels your cheekbones for a more masculine appearance when preferred
- Improves the appearance of skin sagging
- Optimises facial proportions, for a balanced appearance
- Slims your face
- Enhances the appearance of your smile
- Improves cheekbone and facial symmetry
Cheekbone filler injections are a simple, convenient treatment that take less than 20 minutes. They are reversible, and have zero downtime.
Preparation & aftercare
To ensure your cheekbone dermal fillers go to plan, follow our preparation guidelines:
- Remove all makeup immediately before your appointment
- Avoid consuming excessive alcohol within 24 hours of your appointment
- Refrain from intense exercise immediately before your appointment
After cheekbone dermal fillers, proper aftercare is crucial for optimal healing and results:
- Avoid makeup, excessive alcohol and intense exercise until the following day
- Gently apply a wrapped ice pack to the treated areas to minimise swelling and bruising
- Refrain from applying pressure to the treated areas for 7 days
- Mild discomfort and swelling in the treated areas is to be expected
- Small lumps related to local swelling may occur and will resolve over a few weeks
Before & after
Before & after
Before and after cheekbone fillers to add structure and contour to our patient’s mid face.
Before and after cheekbone fillers to improve our patient’s facial definition.
Before and after cheekbone dermal fillers to improve the shape and definition of our patient’s mid face.
Before and after cheekbone dermal fillers to add definition and contour for our patient.
Each cheekbone filler treatment is perfectly tailored to you.
Book this treatment through dermal fillers.
The price depends on the product type and quantity, and paired treatment combinations.
Get clarity on your treatment in our info hub.
We believe that you deserve to be fully informed about all aspects of your treatment. If you want to dive deeper into the details of this treatment, check out the in-depth information hub.Visit the info hub
We want to answer any possible questions you may have.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, get in touch with the clinic and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Cosmetic Connection is a dedicated cheekbone filler clinic in Melbourne and Sydney. Our clinic excels in providing a first-class service, and our cosmetic doctors are some of the most experienced in the country.
We offer a purely bespoke approach to cheekbone fillers in Sydney and Melbourne, and will work with you to understand your concerns and develop a bespoke treatment plan to achieve your aesthetic goals.
If you want a tailored cheekbone fillers in Sydney and Melbourne, choose the cosmetic doctors at Cosmetic Connection.
Cheekbone fillers have one of the highest satisfaction rates of all non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
They are popular with men and women, and are renowned for their ability to both enhance your appearance, and reverse signs of ageing.
Yes, cheekbone fillers are one of the best non-surgical cosmetic treatments to masculinise the face.
We use cheekbones to give men a more angular, chiselled facial structure.
Cheekbone dermal fillers work by adding volume and support to key areas of your cheekbones.
When used strategically, this allows us to sculpt your cheekbones into a more aesthetic shape.
Yes, we can sculpt higher cheekbones with dermal fillers.
This is a great option for people who want to enhance their natural appearance, and for people who have lost cheekbone definition with age.
After cleaning and numbing the skin, we use tiny needles or a blunt cannula to precisely place fillers to your cheekbones.
After the injection, we mould the cheekbone dermal fillers into shape.
When performed carefully cheekbone fillers have minimal discomfort. Most people rate their cheekbone filler treatment as 2-3 out of 10 on the pain scale.
Cheekbone filler injections take 10-20 minutes to complete.
You will see a result immediately after your cheekbone dermal fillers. Allow 1-2 days for swelling to subside, and 1-2 weeks for the filler to settle before assessing the final result.
Most people find their cheekbone fillers last 12-24 months on average.
Having regular maintenance treatments can increase the longevity.
You should avoid alcohol and intense exercise within 24 hours of your appointment for cheekbone dermal fillers.
After cheekbone fillers it is important to keep the skin clean and apply a cold compress intermittently to reduce swelling.
You should be gentle with your cheekbones for 7 days, and avoid intense exercise and alcohol for 24 hours after your treatment.
When performed by an appropriately qualified and experienced medical professional cheekbone fillers are a safe treatment.
How do cheekbone fillers work?
The bones beneath your skin determine the shape of your cheekbones. Depending on the shape and size of your bones, your cheekbones may be angular, more curved, fuller or flatter.
Some people naturally lack structured cheek bones. Others find that with age their cheekbones start to become flat and undefined.
Dermal fillers can enhance the contour of your cheekbones, and restore youthful contours to your ageing cheekbones. Dermal filler is a gel that augments the underlying bone providing support to the overlying skin. This allows us to sculpt your cheekbones into a more aesthetic shape and size.
Cheekbone dermal fillers have many benefits that include:
- Convenient, no downtime treatment with immediate results
- Restores age-related volume loss for more youthful-looking cheekbones
- Improves in the appearance of sagging skin
- Enhances the appearance of your cheekbones
- Defines your cheekbones and cheek apex for a more masculine or feminine look, depending on your preferences
- Reshapes your face, for tapered or angular appearance, depending on your goals
- Gives your face a slimmer appearance
Cheekbone fillers are placed using either tiny needles, blunt-tipped cannulae or a combination of both. Both techniques are low-risk, with minimal swelling, bruising and tenderness. The treatment only takes 10-20 minutes, and has no downtime.
Define, shape, and structure your cheekbone with premium cheekbone dermal fillers, done by expert cosmetic medical professionals.
If you are searching for cheekbone fillers treatment in Sydney but don’t know who to trust, look no further.
Using premium dermal filler, precisely placed by experienced cosmetic professionals, Cosmetic Connection is the clinic to trust for cheekbone fillers in Sydney. Informed by a comprehensive consultation and detailed facial assessment, Cosmetic Connection is the place to go for your cheekbone fillers in Sydney.
Whether you want to restore facial volume, sculpt your cheekbones, improve your cheekbone shape, lift sagging skin, or give your face a tapered look, our cheekbone filler treatment can help.
Treat yourself to gold standard cheekbone fillers in Sydney. Trust the experts at Cosmetic Connection when it comes to cheekbone filler cosmetic injectables. With treatments done by top cosmetic injectors, Cosmetic Connection is a clinic you can count on.
Enhance Appearance Naturally at Cosmetic Connection
Improve your facial contours and look great with dermal fillers for your cheekbones. More people are choosing to enhance their best features naturally, and restore their cheekbones using dermal filler.
Dermal fillers for cheekbones are a popular treatment with benefits that include:
- Defines and contours your cheekbones
- Adds structure to the outer cheek to support your under eyes (tear troughs)
- Adds width to your mid face, great for people with a long face, and those who want to look more V-shaped
- Improves facial balance
- Corrects cheekbone asymmetry
- Can masculinise the cheekboness for men
- Can feminise the cheekbones for women
We use a combination of two techniques to perform cheekbone dermal fillers:
- Needle: we primarily use needles to carefully place fillers on your cheekbones
- Cannula: blunt-tipped cannulae are used to contour your cheekbones by injecting softer dermal filler just below the skin. The cannula ensure that the filler is placed in the right depth, and significantly reduces the chance of bruising.
How Do Cheekbone Dermal Fillers Work?
Cheekbone dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid. This is a gel that can be found naturally in our skin. The dermal filler we use to enhance your cheekbones can vary in thickness. The choice of cheekbone filler will depend on your treatment goals, and the quality of your skin. We use thicker cheekbone dermal fillers to mimic the cheek bone structure. For contouring your cheekbones, and softening the transition between them and other facial features, we usually use thinner dermal fillers.
Cheekbone fillers work in two ways:
- For structure: injecting thicker filler to your cheekbones gives structure. This replaces volume lost with age, and can enhance your cheekbones if you lack natural shape here.
- For volume: cheekbone fillers replace volume lost with weight loss and ageing. This adds contour to your mid-face, and can support sagging skin.
After we’ve injected your cheekbone fillers, they wear off gradually over time. This is a slow, and smooth process, that takes around 12-24 months.
Personalised Cheekbone Dermal Filler at Cosmetic Connection
No two people are the same. Cheekbone fillers in Sydney require a bespoke consultation, and a detailed assessment of your cheekbones. They also need an in-depth understanding of your the results you want to achieve with your cheekbone filler treatment.
When it comes to cheekbone fillers, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. At Cosmetic Connection, our experienced cosmetic injectors will design a personalised cheekbone filler treatment plan just for you. This plan will detail the ideal type and quantity of filler, and exactly where your cheekbone filler needs to be injected to achieve your goals.