Women & Men
Nefertiti neck lift Melbourne
The Nefertiti neck lift is a treatment in Melbourne that improves the contours of your neck silhouette and jawline.
How it works
Sagging neck skin and jowls making you look old? Noticed your neck and jawline contour aren’t as defined as your younger days?
A Nefertiti neck lift is a treatment in Melbourne that lifts sagging skin to rejuvenate your jawline and neck. Muscle-relaxing injections treat the lower face and neck muscles that contribute to sagging skin. This improves your neck silhouette and defines your jawline.
Here at Cosmetic Connection Melbourne, our medical professionals have extensive experience in the Nefertiti neck lift. During your appointment in Melbourne, you will be treated to a comprehensive consultation and bespoke recommendations on the best options for your concerns.
Having a Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne has benefits that include:
- Quick, no-downtime treatment
- Minimal discomfort
- Natural-looking improvement to your jawline and neck
- Reduce the appearance of sagging skin around the neck and jawline
Preparation & aftercare
How to prepare for your Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne:
- Remove all makeup immediately before your appointment
- Avoid consuming excessive alcohol within 24 hours of your appointment
- Refrain from intense exercise immediately before your appointment
Nefertiti neck lift Melbourne aftercare:
- Expect small bumps at the injection sites which will resolve over 15 minutes
- Avoid makeup, excessive alcohol and intense exercise until the following day
- Refrain from applying pressure to the treated areas for 4 hours
- Gently apply a wrapped ice pack to the injection sites to minimise swelling and bruising
Each Nefertiti neck lift is perfectly tailored to you.
Book this treatment through anti-wrinkle injections.
*Applies to all anti-wrinkle treatments done by a medical doctor, and is waived when anti-wrinkle is combined with any dermal filler/collagen stimulating injection treatment.
Most treatments require 40 units.
*If you are treated with the recommended dosage and have any issues post treatment, we will remedy this at no charge.
Get clarity on your treatment in our info hub.
We believe that you deserve to be fully informed about all aspects of your treatment. If you want to dive deeper into the details of this treatment, check out the in-depth information hub.Visit the info hub
We want to answer any possible questions you may have.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, get in touch with the clinic and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Cosmetic Connection is a dedicated Nefertiti neck lift clinic in Melbourne. Our clinic excels in providing a first-class service, and our cosmetic doctors are some of the most experienced in the country.
We offer a purely bespoke approach to Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne, and will work with you to understand your concerns and develop a bespoke treatment plan to achieve your aesthetic goals.
If you want a tailored Nefertiti neck lift treatment in Melbourne, choose the cosmetic doctors at Cosmetic Connection.
A Nefertiti neck lift relaxes that muscles that pull the jawline and neck skin downwards.
The muscles treated are the platysma, the mentalis and the depressor anguli oris.
This give the skin a more lifted appearance.
Firstly, the skin around the jawline is cleaned. Ultra-fine needles are then used to precisely place muscle relaxing injections into the lower face and neck muscles. This weakens these muscles, stopping them pulling the skin down.
When performed gently with very small needles and the appropriate use of anaesthetic, the Nefertiti neck lift has almost no discomfort.
It will take 2 weeks until you see the final result from your Nefertiti neck lift.
The result from your Nefertiti neck lift will last 3-4 months on average.
Before your Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne, please see the following pre-care steps:
- Cease all anti-inflammatories, aspirin, herbal supplements, fish oil, krill oil, glucosamine and vitamin E 1 week before your treatment (unless you have been advised to take these by a medical practitioner)
- Avoid excessive alcohol for 24 hours before your treatment
- Attend your appointment without makeup
After having a Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne, here are some key aftercare instructions:
- Keep the skin of your neck and jawline clean
- Avoid alcohol and intense exercise for 24 hours
- Do not touch the injected areas for 4 hours
When performed by an appropriately qualified and experienced medical professional, the Nefertiti neck lift is categorised as a low-risk treatment.
Interested in a Nefertiti neck lift in Melbourne? Here’s how it works
The Nefertiti neck lift relaxes the platysma neck muscle. The platysma pulls down the lower jawline and neck skin, giving it a saggy appearance.
By relaxing the platysma, the skin is no longer pulled down. This gives a lifted appearance along your jawline and neck, improving contour and definition.
As a component of your Nefertiti neck lift, the mentalis chin muscle and the depressor anguli oris muscle may also be treated. This helps to lift the mouth corners and adjust the chin position, for a more comprehensive, yet natural-looking result.